Got tagged by Bernard.
These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
1. I often talk to my dog, and not just cutesy talk. Sometimes we discuss the socio-political implications of certain policies. We also talk about how much we hate cats and why they stink and do not deserve equal rights with us humans and dogs.
2. I have a vivid imagination. and can spend hours writing down the fantasy worlds that I imagine. Yeah… I’ve got enough material to write a novel, just that I’m not much of a novel writer. Otherwise I’d write one and try to get it published. And then hope they make it to a movie, so I can get to meet hot actresses who will be playing my characters.
3. I must always have music, either trance or classical, playing when I write my papers. It’s a habit I guess. Also when I write I often stop after a paragraph or page and walk around, talk to myself or watch TV. (Yes. Sometimes my dog discusses with me)
4. I actually like eating McDonald’s fries with ice cream. It’s yummy. I also like to add pepper to fries. I learnt that from my Filipino friend a long time ago. Seems they eat fries with pepper out there.
5. My favourite pizza is Beef with Jalapenos. In fact in almost all my pizzas I order Jalapenos to be added. Hawaiian with Jalapenos, Cheese with Jalapenos… It must have Jalapenos or it ain’t a real good pizza.
6. I actually only like to play strategy games. I own an Xbox 360, but I seldom use it because I prefer strategy games over shoot ‘em ups and sports games.
Yeah I know… Not entirely weird but what kind of future academic would I be if I weren’t a little quirky and eccentric?
victims people I tag are:
Taken from my buddy.
[x] You take your shoes off before entering the house
[x] You eat rice often.
[x] You use chopsticks.
[x] You can speak an asian language.
[ ] Your parents want good grades from you.
[ ] Your parents insist you don’t date until college.
[x] Your parents want you to go to Berkeley or some other good university like that. Stanford or Harvard, even better.
[ ] Your parents believe in Feng Shui.
[ ] You listen to those horoscopes/zodiac signs.
[x] Your parents love to gossip with the other parents about you.
[ ] You have relatives other than your immediate family living with you.
[x] Most or all of your friends are asian.
[ ] You don’t even know 10 people who aren’t asian.
[x] Your ancestors came from Asia.
[x] You are obsessed with the computer and can’t get enough.
[ ] You know how to put a computer together.
[ ] You listen to asian music.
[x] You can actually understand the lyrics.
[x] You have to keep things from your parents, even if they’re not bad, because you know they’d THINK it’s bad.
[ ] Your relatives love to bring you clothes that are bright in color with cute cartoons on them. If you’re lucky, it might even have english words on them that don’t make sense.
[x] You love your ethnic food.
[ ] You have taken/still take piano and/or violin.
[ ] Classical music is the best music ever, next to asian music.
[x] You are good at math [except geometry]
multiply by 4
put the product as “__% Asian”
Man… I am barely Asian. =P
Go tagged by FBL. Since he’s not tagged me before I’ll oblige him.
24 Weird Facts about Me:
1. I like eating instant noodles the way my dad makes it. Boil noodles in soupy goodness. Take noodles out. Mix Chilli sauce, Ketchup, Worchester sauce and Tobasco sauce together in a bowl. Add noodles. Eat it “dry.” When done add soup to bowl to clean out the residual saucy goodness.
2. My best friend’s mum thought he and I were gay when we were younger. We spent ALOT of time together. Until we both got girlfriends (for the record I beat him by a year)
3. I need a bolster to hug to sleep. Or a pillow if no bolster. Or another human being (must be female)
4. I cannot ride a bicycle
5. I only know the Breast stroke now. Although at one time I did the butterfly stroke very well.
6. I have a certain order of hanging my clothes. It’s long and complicated. Don’t ask.
7. I also have a certain order to keeping my books. It may just look like random piles, but there is order to my madness.
8. I’ve never had a one night stand, even when I’ve had offers.
9. I only smoke cigars, not cigarettes
10. I don’t like to eat things with shells or bones. Life is a struggle, why the hell do i need to struggle with food.
11. I love Otah so much that I eat them by the dozens each time. Without bread or rice. The peranakan or grilled style.
12. I must wear an inner shirt if i wear collared shirts (with the exception being polo t-shirts)
13. I like to eat Milo powder. Yummy.
14. I actually have to translate from English to Singlish now. Hence I am slow if you insist that I speak to you in Singlish.
15. In said situation when dealing with only Singlish speakers, I will switch to Mandarin as default.
16. I dream in Arabic sometimes.
17. For some reason when facing a language I don’t speak, Arabic/Japanese is my default language.
18. I spend a month in Japan every year until I was 15.
19. i have been to Tokyo Disneyland about 10 times. LA 2, Disneyworld 1, HK 0, Paris 0.
20. i have an intense dislike of HK and borders on psychotic hate. (never give me nuclear launch codes, HK will be first to disappear)
21. I have philosophical debates with my dog. I tend to win, but every now and then “roof roof woof grrrr” is the winning argument.
22. I only drink my scotch with a splash of water. Sometimes with ice (in hot climes like Singapore) but never a combo of the two.
23. The wide open sea actually scares me. I’m a land lover.
24. I actually medidate everyday.
I tag no one. =P
A little slow, but who cares.
Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.
How does the world see me?
Try a Little Tenderness – Michael Buble
Me: The world thinks I should be more tender?
Will I have a happy life?
Don’t Be that Way – Stacey Kent
Me: I guess I should not be happy then.
What do my friends think of me?
Mind Trick – Jamie Cullum
Me: I play mind tricks? Master manipulator?
Do people secretly lust after me?
Cherokee – Peter Cincotti
Me: Only Cherokee Indians lust after me?
How can I make myself happy?
Our day will come – Jamie Cullum
Me: I guess I should do nothing, it will eventually come.
What should I do with my life?
Cry me a River – Diana Krall
Me: Tell people to go shove it up where the sun don’t shine and cry me a river?
Will I ever have children?
Photograph – Jamie Cullum
Me: I suppose I will have photographs of them. So yes?
What is some good advice for me?
Light my Fire – Jacinta
Me: Either I should light my fire or be an arsonist.
How will I be remembered?
I Only have Eyes for you – Jamie Cullum
Me: Remembered for my looks? That’s a long stretch.
What is my signature dancing song?
Feeling Good – Michael Buble
Me: ‘Nuff Said!
What do I think my current theme song is?
Amazing – Sara Gazarek
Me: I am amazing, that I am.
What does everybody think my current theme song is?
Save the Last Dance for Me – Michael Buble
Me: That they should all save the last dance for me? i am such a male slut. =P
What song will be played at my funeral?
Nothing I do – Jamie Cullum
Me: Nothing I do matters.
What type of men/women do I like?
Wind Cries Mary – Jamie Cullum
Me: I either like women who fart, cry or are called Mary. =p
What is my day going to be like?
Twentysomething – Jamie Cullum
Me: Like any other day of a twentysomething.
Bloggers to tag this to:
What is this thing called love? – De-Lovely Soundtrack
So no one. =P
As tag by the Hungry Woman, how can i say no.
3 blogs because of their pictures.
This is a tough one… I dun usually go look at pictures…So I’ll just put all girls
you all know why
Jas because I like living her boring life through her pictures
3 blogs because they make you really think / seek information.
Boing Boing I know it’s a metablog, but it’s good…
Screwy Skeptic Smart. Tongue in cheek. I like.
The Void Deck Not exactly a blog, but I have to send a shout out to my brudders.
3 blogs because they make you laugh.
Kenny Sia because he is funny.
Mr Brown because he can be funny
Molly Meek because she is funny in a smart way
and tag 3 blogs! (do I really)
Jas, I know I will do your meme soon. Not much of a music fan though.
Rational Neurotic, i know exams. But life is a bitch. Deal with it.
Wesgirl, Lib Arts eh. Well then this should be a breeze miss all-rounder, not specialised like these other fools in Arts and Sciences.