The Weirding WaysMarch 19, 2007 at 12:34 pm | Posted in Meme | 5 Comments
Got tagged by Bernard.
These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!
1. I often talk to my dog, and not just cutesy talk. Sometimes we discuss the socio-political implications of certain policies. We also talk about how much we hate cats and why they stink and do not deserve equal rights with us humans and dogs.
2. I have a vivid imagination. and can spend hours writing down the fantasy worlds that I imagine. Yeah… I’ve got enough material to write a novel, just that I’m not much of a novel writer. Otherwise I’d write one and try to get it published. And then hope they make it to a movie, so I can get to meet hot actresses who will be playing my characters.
3. I must always have music, either trance or classical, playing when I write my papers. It’s a habit I guess. Also when I write I often stop after a paragraph or page and walk around, talk to myself or watch TV. (Yes. Sometimes my dog discusses with me)
4. I actually like eating McDonald’s fries with ice cream. It’s yummy. I also like to add pepper to fries. I learnt that from my Filipino friend a long time ago. Seems they eat fries with pepper out there.
5. My favourite pizza is Beef with Jalapenos. In fact in almost all my pizzas I order Jalapenos to be added. Hawaiian with Jalapenos, Cheese with Jalapenos… It must have Jalapenos or it ain’t a real good pizza.
6. I actually only like to play strategy games. I own an Xbox 360, but I seldom use it because I prefer strategy games over shoot ‘em ups and sports games.
Yeah I know… Not entirely weird but what kind of future academic would I be if I weren’t a little quirky and eccentric?
victims people I tag are: