In the event of a deathMarch 18, 2006 at 4:59 am | Posted in Lists | 1 Comment
In the event of a death of the author of this blog (me!) please choose to do the following (because no one is going to pay good money to save this site):
1. Use for compost. Save the environment. Afterall the author is also becoming compost (a.k.a. decomposition)
2. Print and make it a really random book for personal veiwing. at no time should this be sold for money
3. Make sweet love to it. I don’t know how, but it’s your dirty mind.
4. Write in the author’s place. So the world will wonder if he is really dead.
5. Use the blog to blackmail the author’s dog. For what reason, i don’t know.
6. Search the blog for hidden references to the Illuminati, Masons, Catholic Church, Opus Dei and any other secret shadowy organisation.
7. Make electronic paper mache art.
8. Cry. Rinse. Repeat.
9. Make it the manifesto for your life and watch it go down the shit hole.
10. Read it and go blow your brains out. That way the author and you can party it up if there is an afterlife.
Ok peeps. You now know what to do if the author should break on through to the other side (Doors!). Please to not deviate from the stated possible ways. Deviation will be punished with some sexy spanking and ghostly hauntings (in no particular order).